CLASSIC + Charcoal Bar Description
The loc shampoo market is full of products that may or may not be good for your hair. But look no further! The Lava Ash Shampoo Bar for Locs includes a fierce mineral combination that will improve the health of your hair and scalp. Featuring our popular original formula, the CLASSIC Bar includes soothing Peppermint and Tea Tree. Be sure to check out our other best-selling options!
Our soap is handmade with care scented only with our essential oils. This loc shampoo bar is our careful consideration for all the issues that male and female loc wearers face such as dry locs, dandruff, product buildup, stagnant growth, or even alopecia! Below is a list of the powerful herbs used in this shampoo bar.
The Hair Growth Formula (CLASSIC Bar)
1. Tea Tree- scientifically known as Melaleuca Alternifolia; Tea Tree contains anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and anti-fungal properties. It has cleansing properties possessing antiseptic qualities (prevents the growth of disease-causing microorganisms), which accelerate the healing process for minor cuts, scrapes, and burns. It has been known to get rid of dandruff and itchy scalp!
2. Peppermint- vasodilator (widens the veins) to increase blood circulation in the scalp which can improve hair growth and prevent hair loss. Peppermint releases a fresh smell that accompanies the tingling sensation on the skin and the scalp. A study showed that peppermint oil, when used on mice, increased the number of hair follicles, follicle depth, and overall hair growth. Peppermint oil has been found to reduce DHT, which is a derivative of testosterone found in the body that leads to hair loss and alopecia.
4. Lava Ash- Imported from our trusted partners in Hawaii, the hottest new shampoo ingredient is Lava Ash! Although it can be an abrasive cleanser alone, combined with other ingredients Lava Ash is transformed into an anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, and anti-microbial miracle agent! The fine particles help to gently and effectively exfoliate the scalp. Exfoliation helps remove layers of old skin cells that become dry dandruff flakes. Lava Ash neutralizes free radicals to repair damaged skin cells caused by sun exposure, pollution, and the natural aging process.
Coconut Oil, Distilled Water, Sweet Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Activated Charcoal, Lava Ash, Peppermint Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, and Vitamin E.
This product is:
- Polyethylene Glycol (PEG) Free
- Palm-oil free
- Includes NO artificial fragrances or colors
- Eco-friendly packaging
3.4 oz. per bar
10.2 oz. for 3
Instructions On How To Use On Locs
- Wet your locs with warm water to open your pores.
- Lather your loc shampoo bar under running water.
- Massage the soap suds into the scalp and centers of the loc roots.
- Continue to lather roots and ends until satisfied.
- Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm/cold water to close pores.
Shampoo Bar For Locs
This wasteless bar comes with the combination that really focuses on the thing we need most, that’s oxygen! Your hair follicles often suffer from a deficiency in oxygen for one reason or another but it begins to perform less efficiently. This is when a loc wearer will experience dry scalp, breakage, or thinning of the loc. The combination of the ingredients in the perfect shampoo bar for locs because it allows oxygen to come into the scalp. Let’s start with the strong and woody fragrance at the top of the scent. Blending quite nicely with the peppermint. This oil lifts the spirit and in locs this trait in the essential oil is important. Eucalyptus along with peppermint and tea tree essential oils can deliver a combination that will softly open your pores and cleanse your scalp thoroughly. A Replenishment of the scalp occurs, soothing and reinvigorating, with the nutrients necessary for the scalp and locs to transform into the relaxes, frizz-free, moldable specimen they become after a shampoo session with I Am Locs CLASSIC Shampoo Bar for locs.
- All soaps are handmade (natural look)
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of an eye emergency, rinse eyes thoroughly with cold running water.
- Our products are not intended for medicinal use.
- If you have allergies to any of the ingredients listed, please do not use our products.
- Good for use on hair, hands, body, and face.